[ SHOWGSD-L ] one more KY brag

  • From: CODAGSD@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:43:22 EST

CODA'S MIRACLE IN THE MAKING
Sire: AOE Sel Ch Joelle's Alvin v Norberge OFA, ROM
Dam: Am/Can Chablis Mad About U Nitewynd OFA, ROM
Breeders: Jon and Sharon Polifrone
Owners: Lou Grande, Joann Corbett, Sharon Polifrone
DOB: 9/11/02
Winners Dog, 3 point major

Many, many thanks to judge Lanalee Jorgensen for Ricky's major win today in
Kentucky. Huge congrats to Lou, Joann and Tiffany (who handled him perfectly).
Ricky's sire is the incomparable Alvinnnnn and his dam is our foundation
bitch, Jamie. His first major made them both ROMs last September, and now after
3
majors, I believe he only needs 2 points to finish. Lou, Joann and Tiffany have
done an incredible job with him and we are so grateful. I understand that he
also took a 4-point major Reserve yesterday under Dave Rinke - thank you!

Ricky is uncle to the BOP today, Coda's Roland of Gilead Chablis. Ricky's mom
and Rollo's grandmom (Jamie) didn't have to lift a paw today, but will reap
the rewards due to a really nice producer come dinner time!<G> We can't thank
Bart and Cindy enough for entrusting Jamie to us. Nice things CAN happen when
you sell the good ones!!!

Sharon
CODA GERMAN SHEPHERDS