[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: one central location

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:01:34 -0500

If i took it out of context i apologize to all involved but i feel we have
to be thoughtful of the entire membership.
Rotating the National in the best possible locations is the only thing that
seems fair. The PC has alot of wonderful members in all different areas and
thought has to be put into being fair to everyone by a rotation. Again i go
back to what i said in a previous post our PC is named GSDC of America and
that means all members in all of America should be thought of.
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com