[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: old dogs,new topic

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:13:57 -0500

THANK YOU   --- for your unconditional LOVE for our 4 legged family
members -- been there, done that for almost 40 years!!   It takes all kinds
and I know from a young girl in
school, dogs followed me home from school (no buses then) and my Dad would
immediately take them to the pound.  My Mom would in an angry manner tell me
to EAT MY LUNCH not share it with some dog --- I never did -- they just
followed me.  One family with a Great Dane came out to board him for the
first time and told me to be very
careful as he loves to "escape" -- Ha -- when they came for him 3 days
later, he didn't want
to get into their care with them --- I HAD TO GET IN BEFORE HE WOULD!  Life
in the dog loving lane for sure.   Congrats on your real love and
thoughtfulness for our GSDs & the
splendid kids.   I miss them so so much.    TNX for sharing.   Norma