[ SHOWGSD-L ] official temperment test video

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:42:05 EST

In a message dated 2/25/2005 5:30:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Danannkennel@xxxxxxx writes:
Why  did  the PC add this onto a video that all breed judges
will  see?  So many do  not like our breed anyway  Wow what a  disaster-  I
sure
would like to  have an explanation of why our  breed is presented this way.

We often cause problems when we do things that are not carefully thought
through. No breed makes such a lot of noise about temperament. Because of our
stressing it, we have improved temperament in our breed.

At the same time, we have caused a lot of non shepherd people to think our
breed is a dangerous animal and that they need to test temperament more than
any  other breed.

We need to find a way to continue to improve temperament without stressing
that we have a problem.  I don't have the answer, but I do understand the
question.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together