[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: offending women

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:58:24 EST

Hah....years ago I took a 6-9 puppy in for a friend under a GSD specialty
judge.  I still remember the outfit; an olive dress suit that did not have
too short a skirt, fitted.  The jacket was not meant to have a blouse under
and I thought, while appropriate for a boardroom, might be a little low
when bending over, so I tucked a lovely silk scarf under the jacket, clear
into  the waistband of the skirt and secured it at the neck with a nice
filigree  broach.  (I was "covered" to my chin lol.)

The judge (and he may be on the list lol), never looked at the puppy's
teeth.  His eyes were no where near the puppy's teeth <G>.  I  politely said
"Sir, that's not where her teeth are".

Pretty bold for someone new to the sport, eh?

Well we went RWB and we certainly didn't deserve it.  Ah  memories:)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 2/15/2011 7:47:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It's  called attention getting. Back in the day my ex had a low cut
top(size 44  d)she wore under men. Won more than she lost

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake,  Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of  B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner  of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of  Ketlyn's Black Widow
Proud member of the GSDC of Am. since 1996
Stand up  for what you believe in,
even if you are standing  alone.