[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: offending women

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:51:51 -0800

I just watched the video of the Herding group and except for a couple
women who were a bit  larger and taller than their suit size and the
flippy long skirt, I thought they were all fine.  I am having trouble
accessing the other groups, but will leave those critiques to others :-)

I was impressed with many of the men's long, long legs and their ease
of movement.  I wish women could move that smoothly... I'm sure some
do, but for the most part we don't seem to have the ability to keep
ourselves smooth and easy.

Storm

On Feb 15, 2011, at 9:43 AM, Peggy wrote:

> The point, Helen, is that it is NOT observed by everyone, as it used
> to be.
> Peggy

any post.