[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ofa sample prelim form

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:56:37 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/2006 8:38:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
The date  on the OFA sample prelim form is 2002. The last time I sent
one in for  hips and elbows was August 2001. Perhaps that is why the
report forms are  different.

I don't think so.  The oldest one I could find in my records was  from
2/17/99, on an 11 month old bitch and it is the same report as the one that  is
on
the web site now.  I did find and area on the site where you can ask  for a
"consultation", and followed that up w/ the next post.  I wonder if  that's the
difference?  Although the form I have from 99, the forms since  and  the one on
the website are all labeled Preliminary (Consultation)  Report" with the
parentheses around "consultation".  Maybe a "consultation"  request and not a
prelim form sent in????

I mean, if  the OFA now is publishing studies tracking how final #s  compared
w/ prelims (excellent/good/fair/borderline/mild/moderate/severe),  they've
BEEN doing excellent/good/fair/borderline/mild/moderate/severe  with  the
occasional "we don't know, resubmit in 6 months".

Somebody should call...not me, lol, I have to get some work done.

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_