[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: # of GSD speciality clubs affiliated with WDA in Us?

  • From: "Joy Schultz" <joy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <legatehill@xxxxxxxxx>, "gsd list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:34:40 -0400

I'm curious, who was the speaker?  Was he/she speaking as a representative
of WDA?  I don't think so.  Firstly, I am the one with the list of clubs and
there are not 53 GSDCA regional clubs that are also WDA member clubs.
Secondly, if the AKC and GSDCA are the laughing stock of the rest of the
world they must also be laughing at the GSDCA-WDA.  Before starting another
attack on WDA why not check out the credentials of the so-called "speaker"?

Joy

Last week our club had a club member speak on the advantages of our club
to affiliate with the WDA. Unfortunitely we could not attend. we were told
the speaker stated that there were already 53 US speciality clubs that
have already affiliated with the WDA.Can anyone tell us where there is a
list of these 53 clubs?
The speaker we were told, also stated that the AKC & GSDCA are the
laughing stock,in the rest of the dog world.
Bob