[ SHOWGSD-L ] # of GSD speciality clubs affiliated with WDA in Us?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:56:56 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2005 7:10:38 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
legatehill@xxxxxxxxx writes:
The  speaker we were told, also stated that the AKC & GSDCA are the
laughing  stock,in the rest of the dog world.

There will always be people who make inane statements like this. They can
call us any names they want, and say anything they feel like saying.

 The AKC is still the most respected organization by the majority of  the
people in the most powerful nation in the world, today.

The GSDCA is the most respected specialty club and the strongest one in the
major industrial power in the world, today.

That is good enough for me. If someone in a hut in Uganda thinks they have  a
better organization, may they live long and prosper.

I am not in the rest of the world. I am a proud member of the GSDCA and  show
under the AKC rules, and a citizen of the United States of America, still
the last of the major super powers.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together