[ SHOWGSD-L ] odd transport problem

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:36:23 -0700 (PDT)

I am moving Mom to be close to me in Miami.  We found a great little house that
will allow Mom's dogs.  But............

  I need to drive 2 GSD's from the DC area to Miami.  I have tried Uhaul and
many others.  They all tell me they do not rent cargo vans one way.  These dogs
must be crated as they have never traveled any other way.

  If anyone knows of a company that will rent one way a van or, other vehicle
that will allow my access to see what is going on with the dogs in the crates,
my love will extend to the heavens.

  I do not want a standard truck, the dogs would be cut off with no good air
and I would not be able to see them.

  Both dogs are 9 years so there is not way to ship them or cause other stress
for this move.

  I want to fly up and drive home.  The vehicle that will be used after the
move is done is too small for the dogs.  It is being brought down via auto
train, where no dogs are taken.

  Thanks for any suggestions................sheila

FareChase.