[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: objects of the club

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Sally'" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:21:35 -0800

Yes Sally:

I'm aware of the fact that he would have had endorsers, but the Board could
at least have the option of denying his application, and then he'd have to
be presented at the next Annual Meeting where the MEMBERS of the club
attending would vote on his application.

As it is now -- No matter what the Board does, other than keeping at the
status he has now -- a member with no voting rights, the club is at risk --
either from a possible lawsuit or a bunch of members sayings "screw this"
and they drop their membership.

We need to find out who and how these endorsers were dropped.  When we know
this, then we'll know who we can remember to NOT vote for next time.

Kathaleen