[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: objects of the club

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:05:26 -0800

Then get on the bandwagon of requesting and investigation of who made the
motion, second and approved the change that took the two endorsers off the
membership application.

That is where this whole thing got screwed up.  This is where the current
Board now has their hands tied.

Or better yet, start a petition to change the bylaws.

Kathaleen