[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: oT

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 10:35:28 -0700

As Zoe has reminded us.. small bytes photos, please <G>

Storm

On Oct 11, 2015, at 10:16 AM, Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Send pictures! We like pictures! One is worth 1000 words, so send a few!
:)
Jen P & her Pack

On Sunday, October 11, 2015, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
Since I'm the off topic champion let me begin! Can't go to the National cuz
I'm in Italy until 10/20.... Nine hour time difference is killing me!... If
you are Catholic or Italian you would absolutely love Rome! ( I'm neither
Italian or Catholic and the Vatican City and the St Peter Basilica can NOT be
described and do it justice! Michelangelo has to best the most gifted artist
in the history of mankind....good luck at the National, I'll be watching it
everyday at two in the morning Italy time! FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

--
Committed to the Total Dog You can be Proud of!!!
<http://www.jaydeesphs.com/>  <http://www.jaydeesphs.com/>

Stormy V. Hope