[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: now spay/neuter ages for pets

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:20:46 EDT

And my contract gave suggestions of age, with the same freedom of choice I
want, given to the new owners of the dogs.   I can provide all the reasons for
waiting for maturation, give a ltd. registration, and a s/n contract, but leave
the age, with guidance and advice, up to them.   Worked fine for the pets.

Stormy
In a message dated 7/12/07 7:11:15 PM, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Jamie,
>   That SHOULD be a given! I know it is in my contract. Mine states between 6
> months to a year......and the companions go out on a S/N............limited.
> Mo
> > Exactly....and in the event Trust is abandoned for whatever reason, there
> > should be a written contract between Buyer and Seller.  I agree that the
> > pups
> > should have time to mature before S/N and that should be spelled out in
> > the
> > contract.
> >   Jamie

~~~~~~~~