[ SHOWGSD-L ] now service dog

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: proudk911@xxxxxxxxx, stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 16:15:54 -0400

I just placed a puppy to be a seizure alert dog for an eleven year old
boy. Daddy is a GCH (one of SIX CHs in his litter), mommy is a CH Vinnie
daughter, 2x my all time heart dog, my CH JR. Naturally a pedigree full of
health testing, some herding titles and temperament to die for.

If he isn't a good example I don't know what is.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 8/8/2015 3:00:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
proudk911@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I must admit, seeing a beautiful service dog, one who gets compliments on
their beauty wherever that dog and owner goes, is a real delight.