[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: now bloat...

  • From: "Kate Syssoloff" <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>, <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:18:28 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

being perfectly honest. Whenever I DO hear someone say "Oh, that line

carries for ~~~~~~~ (fill in), I ask them "were really scientific studies

done on these dogs and progeny, and what are the statistics/results ?????

Iza Kabuska - head in the sand

http://www.Karizmashepherds.com

Grapevine and hear-say...  Of interest to some..  But, if you really do want
the answers, you must ask the questions to those in the know...  Gossipers
aren't interested in stats much less results..  ruins the story!!  Come on
now......

Kate