[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: now bloat...

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, gsdramey@xxxxxxx, lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:47:34 EDT

Cindy, it's not for me to "out" certain lines.  I'm sure if you have
questions and call Barb Williams, she'll be happy to answer specifics.

What I WON'T do is fall into the food/phases of the moon/too much/too
little water/the wind was blowing/the atmosphere was changing cr*p.

Can there be triggers????  Absolutely.  But like I said anybody  in the
breed for longer than 5 minutes who can read a pedigree, who pays  attention,
is going to see the mother/sister/son///yada yada yada in  pedigrees.

And yes, mutts bloat too.  And you can have complication w/ older
dogs....for the minute let's confine our discussion for dogs under 5 who
bloat/torsion or have TG.  Can anybody honestly deny you see it in some
families more
than others???  And if so, enjoy your head in the  sand....

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 9/14/2009 12:50:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:

..and  what lines are those Kathy?  I only ask because if it's common
knowledge  to many that bloat runs in certain lines than is it really a big
deal
to  post it?

Cindy