[ SHOWGSD-L ] now WDA

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 20:01:27 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 12/14/11 7:47:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
destinogs1@xxxxxxx writes:

The  Facebook page that the FORMER president of the GSDCA-WDA and the owner
of that  page, is NO longer a WDA or GSDCA member.  Posts on this page do
not  represent  the membership of the WDA.  That page is very misleading  to
the average reader. The title of that page, GSDCA-WDA, has no affiliation
with either organization.  Danny Spreitler is the individual that  controls
that page..  He is now a member of United Schutzhund Clubs of  America.  It
is no secret that he is not a lover of the WDA or the  GSDCA.

He, and the action he and the WDA took as it related to their  president
Ken Downing is the reason I dropped my membership in the WDA.  At  the time I
was told by many to listen to him, that he was a strong supporter of  the
GSDCA, and that he did the right thing.

I have not joined the WDA again, but I respect their right to run the club
however they want. I just don't want to be part of it right now. Maybe in
the  future I will see a difference.  I know there are a lot of good people
in  the WDA, but I need to see some action, not just promises.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together