[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: note on winners this weekend

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:26:26 -0600

I also agree that posting here does not influence judges...give them the
benefit of the doubt...they know how to judge.  If they want to cheat they
will use a cell phone and call someone.  There are many people who would
like to see who is winning and others deserved to brag!
Please consider that most judges have great integrity and would not use the
list to decide what dog(s) to place.
Terra Fairburn
Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx