[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: note on winners this weekend

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:16:15 EST

In a message dated 1/4/2007 2:02:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It  really WAS discussed on the list over a year ago, too...I think most
people agreed at the time to wait till the weekend was over,  especially
when the rest of the weekend's judges were at home and posting  on the
list...........
BUT - I agree...it isn't going to  influence the judges.  It WILL,
however, give certain people  something to bitch about!
Peggy

I don't know about anyone else, but I know when Evan posts day of show from
the Specialties here, that I really enjoy it, and it is neat to see who was
there, and who won on a given day.  I am pretty sure most of our judges  have
enough spine not to look or not to be influenced if they do.

Kathy

_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)
 ~ WEBSITE UPDATED: DEC 14,  2006
Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E DNA'D  "NITRO"
26 BISS/ BESTS OF BREED TO  DATE 2006 PACIFIC COAST VICTOR