[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: not surprised...not important?

  • From: Laura Streeter <mrstitanium@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:15:22 -0700 (PDT)

I can't imagine how you can get involved with WDA on it's Board unless you are
first a member of the GSDCA Board. They don't hold elections or take petitions.
There does not seem to be a membership list either.
frank fasano <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The point I was trying to make was that those named want to get involved- with
their interest their would not be a WDA Board- I do understand the importance
of the WDA thanks to Fred Migliore but there are many members showing in the
sport- why aren't they wanting to get involved? Kris