[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: not just the Hunte vote

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, Falkrigia@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 01:34:39 -0500

A witch hunt?  How is at whitch hunt when people are asking for answers that
aren't forthcoming?  And, let me see, you have 2 people who "have done more for
the breed than anyone" in recent history.  These same 2 people sell out the
GSDCA by selling the #1 puppy wholesaler a show dog, vote this same man into
our club and basically endorse him and embarrass our club in the process.  The
efforts for RALEEF are now a joke.  We are the laughing stock of other PC's,
rescue organizations, other breeders and any other entity fighting BSL's and
puppy mills.  It's a FACT that these things happened and we have NO valid
answer as to why it happened.  It really doesn't matter what one has done in
the past, it matters what one has done NOW!  And, what these people did now,
with no viable explaination, is what fuels the fire.  If there is a solid, good
reason for this decision, let's hear it.  The majority of YES votes, and the
one (Carmen) that we all want to hear from, have not given us
 a viable reason.  Witch hunt?  NO, this is a large number of people wanting
answers and a solution and communication.

Laura Thomas

From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx

> In a message dated 2/13/2007 5:36:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, Pinehillgsds
> writes:
>
> > there is the connection between Carmen and the breeders of the dog Hunte
> > bought/campaigned....
>
> my God, do you have any idea how many people in this breed have connections
> of one form or another with the breeders of the dog Hunte bought? If that
makes
> them suspect, it's going to be an awfully long list:-)
>
> No one makes the right decision on every issue every time so i think it's
> important to look at the total picture. The GSD and The GSDCA is in a much
> better
> position in many areas because of the hard work Carmen has put in over the
> years to accomplish things that some thought were close to impossible. So,
> why

> don't we just let the BOD complete their current discussions and see what the
> final outcome of things is. I do think some answers are in order from many
> people and I think those will come.
> lynda

MANNER
ALL