[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: not just the Hunte vote

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: gwb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, Falkrigia@xxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:33:00 EST

For several years there has been BIG MOOLA,   MUCHO BUCKS, $$$$ being
discussed in the Mandated MIcroChip fight.   There are companies are in
litigation
over a "universal" chip and another chip developed in Europe and much more that
I really don't understand, haven't reviewed it in a while.

But from what I understand, the money is in the Registries of the chips.
(Plenty to be made in the chips, but the Registries are also in competition.
And if there is a national Mandated microchip law, then there also would be a
mandated Registration of those chips.

They all want their piece of the pie, but if there's only one
piece................... as usual, $$$$$$

Stormy
In a message dated 2/14/07 9:24:41 AM, gwb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hey Christine, I sent an email to the list on Feb. 7 about Carmen being the
> head of the Home Again Microchip Corp.  They are trying to pass a law (or
> have already passed a law  )that all animals have to be microchipped.  Think
> about the many hundreds  or thousands of dogs and other animals that Carmen
> could sell his chips to.  Could that be why he is so friendly with Hunte and
> helped get him into the GSDCA?   Sharon-

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
                                           Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
UPDATED 2/11/06....CHECK IT OUT!!!!
www.FairhopeGSD.com