[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: not for the review

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 07:01:13 -0800 (PST)

I respect your passion Dave.
Perhaps it's because I share few allegiances in this world that I don't have
the same passion for organized establishments.  There has to be some sort of
connection present. Clubs fulfill a sense of belonging, and I don't have that
need. I suppose because I have always had my own outlet for advancing the
breed, that I don't see the need to support another without cause.  I
am a practical person, and the things I choose must somehow enhance my
experience.  Being a member has not enhanced my experience, there is
nothing that I could not do, or cared to do before, that I cannot do
without a membership. Being a GSDCA member is an abstract, join or die, for the
love of the breed sales pitch,  and I'm not feeling it.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance