[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: not Michael Vick........recipes

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 18:56:04 -0700 (PDT)

I was trying so hard to be good!!! I made my bread dough and after it has
raised I punched it down and divided it into 2 loafs. The the cinnamon devil
jumped up on my shoulder and said, Looky there you have enough for a loaf of
bread and a batch of really wonderful cinnamon rolls. :0) What can I say I have
no will power!! To make this dogs related, all three dogs are curled up by the
wood stove, Elmira, hoping for a dish of stew.

Terry who is typing with sticky figures