[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: not BSL but....

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, pmick@xxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:32:18 -0700

This was what I did until I had another addition put on which became the
"dog room". This is a "god sent". It has lots of room, is only separated by
a door to the rest of the house, one step down and excess to the large back
yard and another small area where they can potty through a dog door. I love
this room. Whelping box goes into a corner, hook on the ceiling for the
heating lamp, and I can even divide the room in two. Just love it when the
little ones try to go through the doggie door for the first time. They even
get their own stepping stools.