[ SHOWGSD-L ] non dog

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 22:31:23 -0400

You know how opportunistic those white fish can be.
Truly, I am proud of you for the aquaponics. I have only done hydroponics
and have delicious non-dirt fresh veggies every season.
I LOVE wandering onto the porch and picking my own salad leaf by leaf.
Lissa

Msg: #3 in digest
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 21:37:09 +0000 (UTC)
From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Non-dog animal brag!

I have an aquaponic garden powered by koi fish! And after a year and a half
some of them, the white platinum's, finally come up to me and nibble on my
fingers! The other colors are still scared of me, but not the whites!
lol
I swear I'm not making this up! It's hilarious! Doesn't take much to
entertain me these days ... I love these fish! Maybe I should change my
nick-name to Fish Boy... Same initials... FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App