[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: nominations-petitions-the board- the nationals and more

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:07:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/2005 2:43:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
But......if you have a group of members who are pushing for the  national to
be central, mid country year after year, would it make sense  to have a good
stack of centrally located board  members?

Molly, as I stated at the meeting in Beaumont, my vote was for the entire
membership, not just those in attendance.
    Several members from the Beaumont club are very dear friends of ours and
have been for well over twenty years, including John Waldrop. I believe the
"ENTIRE" membership should be considered when I vote on a motion. From the time
the members of the Beaumont club picked us up at the airport until the time we
left, your hospitality was heartwarming.
    As a board member, elected "BY THE MEMBERS" for "THE MEMBERS" and one who
lives in the "CENTRAL" part of the country, I BELIEVE THE NATIONAL SHOULD
HAVE THE ROTATION THAT IS SPECIFIED IN THE P & P MANUAL {west, central,east,
central etc.} A National in Daytona, then off to Portland and then a
recommendation to Beaumont, in my opinion, is total disregard for what is best
for us, the
members of the GSDCA.

    Gary Szymczak

ps. If you or any member of the GSDCA care to discuss any issues, I can be
contacted 24/7 at the following numbers:

    Home:   630-980-4438
    Office:   630-579-8800
    Cell:      312-618-9758