[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: no veteran class at fort wayne shows

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: DERAYK9@xxxxxxx, michel@xxxxxxxxxxx, edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mcchp@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:46:24 -0400

I personally believe every club should offer Veterans & Juniors.? I am certain
there are enough people out there to sponsor the costs of the ribbons or to
donate prizes for these classes so that every club offers them.? I for one will
if a club needs it.?? Maybe our Parent Club would also be willing to help clubs
host these very much needed and apprecaited classes.?
Jeff Pyle