[ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:22:15 -0400

I got so many congratulations on Kierk, and I did try to respond to them, then
gave up.

I did want to say as much as I appreciate the awards, and this is our third
AOE, I find the character of the dog even more rewarding.

Last night after I had two teeth ripped out by the dentist, I came home in pain
and lay down. Kierk got up on the bed, pushed his head under mine and went to
sleep.  When I left this morning he had curled up on the bed, watched me get
ready to go to work, and lay there contented.  When Tedi takes him for his
morning walk, 5-6 miles, he is like a puppy, jumping up and down, and happy as
can be.

AOE or not, Kierk is a joy to live with, and friends to everyone he meets.
Unless they try to come in the house if we don't tell him who they are.

He is why we are still in German shepherds after 45 years, and why we love our
sport, our dog friends and Kierk.

Thanks you to everyone who shared with us our joy, and to those who helped make
him the dog he is.

Evan