[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:13:03 -0600

It's on the GSDCA website . . . You can get there easily by typing
"contract" in the search box which takes you to this page . .
.http://www.gsdca.org/gsdca_joomla/index.php/members/downloadable-forms/493-gsdca-sample-sales-contract
Click on the "click here" and it will come up as a pdf which you can either
save or print.