[ SHOWGSD-L ] (no subject)

  • From: Jessica Keene <jkeene2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:10:07 -0600

http://salemnews.com/punews/local_story_313233045.html

I meep....Guess...meep.....I meep....shouldn't meep say meep meep meep any meep
lolol

seriously though....it is a four letter word with no real meaning.....heard
some kids actually ended up being EXPELLED for saying it. wow? really? thats
sad they have nothing better to do these days other than to find a meaningless
word
  Jessica Keene

http://www.freewebs.com/gsdjunior/

Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop.