[ SHOWGSD-L ] (no subject)

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:53:52 EDT

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone in the Colorado Springs area was going to have
puppies in the next couple of months?  My sister just lost one of hers this
morning and I was thinking about getting her a new boy here in the near
future/
Thanks,
Terri

Terri Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)

Be who you say you are.. and say what you  feel .. because those that
matter, don't mind ... and those that mind, don't  matter!