[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx, Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dankagsd01@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:47:01 -0700 (PDT)

at 8:36 it is 49 here on Mt Jefferson. :0) I am dressed in shorts and a sweat
shirt. I may have a problem when I get back to AZ. :0)  Dogs are just about
through blowing their coats and sitting winter wear.  Youy know I could start a
business here for show dogs. Send them to me and I will condition them on the
10 miles of dirt road, swim them in the lake and the 30 to 40 degree nights
will do the rest :0) I have huge grassy area and love to play with dogs. :0)

So lets talk about what everyone is doing to get ready for the national. I have
already decided who I am going to vote  for and am just waiting for a ballot to
mark. If you want to know just email privately and I will share my thoughts.
What is everyone doing to get hair on thier dogs. Any new doubling tools we
should know about?

How is everyone getting to the national this year? Driving flying?  At least
the price of gas in down, even here in Oregon it is under 3.00

Terry