[ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:26:03 -0500

I do not believe that most of us are "condemning" the loose lead evaluation.
To the contrary, it is absolutely essential that a temperament evaluation is
given in order to protect the integrity of our breed's character.  What we are
"condemning" is the incorrect use of the evaluation, we are asking the
evaluation be given correctly.
How many of the all breed judges attend our seminars?  What percentage of those
out there, that are approved to pass judgment on our breed, have viewed our
very excellent tape on this procedure?  Are there other constructive ways we
can get their attention?  For one, I am in favor of using whatever means we
can, as a group, to educate the all breed judges (as well as specialty judges
if needed) and thus the suggestion to publish in a high volume distribution an
excellent article on the subject.
Nancy Harper
POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx