[ SHOWGSD-L ] (no subject)

  • From: ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 10:27:21 EDT

What a bunch of Sissies! (laughing).

I live in PoDunk South Dakota and everywhere is far. Can be a two to three
day drive to any where.

Colorado is about 400 miles for me so it's like my back yard. So this will
be my first National.

Denver shows have some of the largest entries in the US in Feb, when the
weather can be really bad.' but usually not.

Why is that? Location and Facilities. Denver has a major air port the can  be
flown into direct from most anywhere.

Wait till you get there and see if it is so bad. Location is not the only
thing for drop in entries.
Gas prices, Judges that wont like your type of dog,  having nothing to  show
and or can't find a handler to do it for you. I'm to old, short and fat to  do
it myself anymore and I have nothing to show but I'm attending because of the
 LOCATION!

Our show (same week end) is down by over 300 entries this year. Most of the
shows I attended
or had contact with were down.

So, just Go and plan to ENJOY!!!   Judi