[ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:20:45 -0700

< Patty wrote>
How and where did the list come from?

I was wondering the same thing...
I'm a new member  this year again after 25 some odd years and I am not on the
roster the last time I checked (last updated on 12/06)  and I also got Carmens
email.

Reminds me of an issue we had at work last year. An employee who had quit sent
out this email a 2 months later after leaving to all employees in Tucson
letting us all know that she was now a real estate agent. I didn't even know
her. It was later found that she had kept a employee list with all of our
personal information. I'm not saying that's what Carmen did at all but I am
curious how he got my email address.

Rick Haase
www.gsdca.org
www.gsdcsaz.org
http://members.cox.net/ricknaudra/Shows.htm

Msg: #8 in digest
From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Carmen
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 08:04:24 -0700

I didn't receive it. I would assume because the PC roster (in the red
binder) has my old email address, which is incorrect.