[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <GSDCHABLIS@xxxxxxx>, <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <alexmues@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:39:24 -0500

Hi Gary,  Well, if I've stepped on toes, it certainly is NOT an intentional
stepping.  I strive to be proper as much
as I can.  Most of you know me as being that way.  Forgive my yucko self if
I've messed up.  All I know is from
my own personal knowledge of a lot of our old timey folks.   I'll not, in
public, put down on folks unless they've
more or less pushed me and/or my buttons (red-haired temper)     However, I do
know these 3 folks and from
my experience, they're, as i've mentioned herein,  GOOD FOLKS and I thought I'd
share that.  As I said, I'm
sorry if I've messed up.      I'll stay a little more off the airwaves then.
Norma no L