[ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:45:46 -0400

Thank you Margy for posting a reply to my questions. Sorry to hear that you
have been ill.  Do hope you are feeling much better and that you continue to
improve.  Hopefully, such a committee as you have described will come together
& begin the "fight for our lives". Will both committees work together so that
we do not have fragmentation?  It would certainly be to our advantage  to work
with Patti Strand, she has a good background in this arena.  Where can we learn
of the coordinated efforts of the present committee? I am about to become
involved with the Georgia Coalition as the Recording Secretary of the Atlanta
Kennel Club and would like to know if the present committee has any
recommendations or what they may have achieved - working together is a great
time saver.  I don't recall seeing reports in the PC minutes but then I could
easily have missed this. Thanks for your help.
Nancy Harper