[ SHOWGSD-L ] (no subject)

  • From: "Threese (Limited Edition Shepherds)" <chcohosh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 04:59:23 -0400

This is kind of dog related - think it is worth passing on

I received this from one of my puppy buyers - She got her Marine husband the
GSD he had waited for years until he

was able to give it a stable home and train with it. He was recalled and is
now in Baghdad. She is continuing the training while he is deployed. I
couldn't have asked for a better home for this pup.

I can sure do this for him and all the other servicemen and women from all
of your families. How about you??

Subject: Red Friday
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:46:20 EDT

I received this from one of the wives. Let's all try to make this happen.
Kim

RED FRIDAY

You will soon see a lot of people wearing Red on Fridays. Here's why.....

The Americans, who support our troops, are the silent majority. We are not
organized to reflect who we are, or to reflect what our opinions are. Many
Americans, like yourself, and all their friends, simply want to recognize
that
Americans support our troops.

Our idea of showing our solidarity and support for our troops is starting
Friday and continuing on each and every Friday, until this is over, that
every red -blooded American who supports our young men and women, WEAR
SOMETHING
RED. Word of mouth, press, TV -- let's see if we can make the United States,
on any given Friday, a sea of red much like a home football game at a
University. If every one of our Internet friends share this with other
On-Line &
off-line friends, fellow workers, and neighbors, I guarantee that it will
not be long before the USA will be covered in RED - and make our troops know
there are many people thinking of their well-being.

You will feel better all day Friday when you wear Red! So let's get the word
out and lead by example; wear RED on Fridays. I sent this out to everyone on
my email list; hopefully, you will too. Please forward this to everyone you
know!! Wear Red on Fridays ...

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS! WE LIVE IN THE LAND OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.
FOR US, THEIR BLOOD RUNS RED!! GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Threese - Limited Edition Shepherds (VA)

http://members.aol.com/gsdgodiva/LTDGS.html