[ SHOWGSD-L ] (no subject)

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wolftaz@xxxxxxxxx, gsdbreeders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ChGSDs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, LEERAY@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:45:46 EDT

Well, after a LONG trip home from Virginia, I am recovered enough to
announce another new CHAMPION here at Cresthaven.  While we were down in
Virginia,
we left our beautiful little black and red girl in Pennsylvania with  her
friend Jeanne Hamilton for some local shows.  Just 3 weeks after her  father,
Rico,
completed his championship, Miss Heidi - now known as CH  Cresthaven's
Deja-Vu - followed in his pawprints, completing HER championship  with a BOB.
Huge
thanks to Jeanne for piloting her to her final  points these last two weekends
and for believing in her all along.  Thanks  also to Terry Hower for getting
her started for us and for the back to back  majors last year at this time!!

Heidi will now be specialled selectively by Jeanne until this fall, when we
will see what she can do in the whelping box.

Terri  Stout
_CRESTHAVEN German  Shepherds_
(http://members.aol.com/cresthaven1/cresthaven2.html)