[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ????

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: GSGrandma@xxxxxxx, badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx, Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:03:19 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/2005 10:58:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
GSGrandma@xxxxxxx writes:
Yes  Ray...it really was Bob. He was the guy with the oxygen bottle and 25
nicotine patches stuck on his body in the shape of an  Aussie.

Keep those patches up Bob.  I am now down to 14's and am ticked pink  with
myself after 49 years of smoking.  Its a terrible habit to give  up.  Its
over a
month now and I still WANT a cigarette.  But  ............... I can do this
today. Just keep telling yourself Bob that today  you can manage this.  Let
tomorrow take care of itself.  That's what  my doctor an xsmoker told me and
it
is working for me, so far.
Pat

It's been three and a half years for Patty and I and we feel better each day.
Even after that length of time, every now and then the urge takes over, but
it only lasts a few seconds. A very tough habit to break, but it "CAN" be done!

    Gary and Patty