[ SHOWGSD-L ]

  • From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:52:22 -0400

Thank you Kathy for letting all of us know of the circumstances that Loretta is
facing.   It is good to know that Shepherd Friends rise to the occasion.  Darol
was a good person and an ambassador for our breed.  I met him many years ago
when he and Loretta were campagining Checkmate's Way To Go, it was in Canada.
Lothario and Way To Go were both in open dogs at the Canadian National, Fran
Ford was judging.  We lost to Way To Go who had a spectacular day and we went
reserve.  Darol was so very gracious and complimentary.   We have lost a good
person.
Nancy Harper