[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: news and views

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:55:51 -0500

NORMA     -- the REAL NORMA --- H. -- a fine upstanding person!
HI,  I know there have been times recently when you've had yucky
travel stuff to shows.   I don't blame you for staying in the frozen nawth
for this one.   However, the reason you give herein, isn't a good enough
one to not attend.   Both my van and myself are ill and I've some new
medical procedures that need to be done within the next several weeks.
Otherwise, I'd be headed over the border here for sure shortly.  I had a
SUPERB time way out west last year in Colorado.  Guess it'll have to
be the continued memory for me for a bit.   Just saw in a post from our
wonderful judge Lee Brown, that Linda Booker has officially closed
down my GSDCBR completely now.  I know she held things together
for it since 2001.  As the REAL NORMA says herein, she remembers
that vividly; as do we all.   Please, everyone, have a great time in Texas
and for those like me, cannot attend   PITY PARTY PERSONIFIED!
Norma no L  (not real or normal)