[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: newbie question - "agents"

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, hartten@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 12:16:42 -0700

Not only can a handler do a better job in the ring (I could not run that
much anymore) but they are exceptional in knowing judges and what they
like. It saves you a lot of money in the long run. But if you have a
handler who will also condition your dog, train it and groom it for the
show, then you can consider yourself very lucky. I have such a handler and
appreciate him a lot.

Liane Fossland
Home of Ch. Donar,CD, Loni,CD, Auburn, Kara Mia and Windy
www.steppenwindgsd.com

EarthLink Revolves Around You.