[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new topic

  • From: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 11:01:44 EST

In a message dated 11/9/05 9:42:56 PM, pmick@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< when you are showing a German Shepherd, what is it you want the judge to

place first... >>

MY dog!

Sorry couldn't resist....<G>

OK here's my serious answer and why I am answering in this manner:

Type - The best definition of "Type" was the one Fred Migliore gave - "Type
as in 'typical' "

If a dog that is being shown is 'typical' of the breed standard, my logic
goes down the path of "if it's typical to the breed standard, than the
dog/bitch
will HAVE a good sidegait."  But we all know that isn't necessarily true.  So
there's MY answer and I'm pretty sure there's a flaw somewhere in my "logic"
but there ya go.

I like my FIRST answer better - I want the judge to put up MY dog....hehehe

Kelly Busse
Wolfheart German Shepherds