[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new point schedules have been posted...

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx" <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, "destinogs1@xxxxxxx" <destinogs1@xxxxxxx>, "pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 11:24:17 -0700 (PDT)

We are seeing the Last days of the Specialty shows that is for sure.  18 total
dog entry will mean that if the clubs are to survive they will go to the all
breeds If the all breed clubs are willing to pay the expenses for the judges
they will be doing the picking. If I were a GSD judge I would be trying to get
at least a total group under my belt.
It looks like we better start making a list of our favorite all breed judges.
Free stacking is about to make a come back.

So lets start a list.

Your favorite All breed judges are??
Specialty judges that can judge a group are?
Terry