[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new point schedules have been posted...

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 07:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Carolyn 100%, and using the Parent Club show to add another show
to the same weekend is just a great smart alternative and a way to have a great
line up with 3 possibly 4 majors.  Even if individual exhibitors can't make it
to every show, the handlers will go to a multiple show good line up.  As
Carolyn stated, the show site is very very important and so are affordable
restaurants.  The companionship at a Specialty can't be beat.  I happen to go
to some All Breed Shows as well, but much prefer the Specialties, for all the
reasons Carolyn stated in her post.

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

GrCh. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist OFA H/E
GrCh. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA

any post.