[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: new point schedules & Specialties

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 08:59:20 -0700

Carolyn for President â?? GSDCA or USA â?? Take your pick!
Dave

Bottom line........if we want to show at Specialties we have to SUPPORT our
Specialty Clubs
and shows....with entries,  membership in Specialty Clubs, helping occasionally
even if it is not
our Club...as all Clubs are short of help and workers and members at times.
Some people quit
Clubs......"because it isn't doing anything for them".   HMMMmmmm... WHO is
putting on the shows?
When the Clubs and shows fail......where will we show our dogs?   EVERYONE
benefits from
a German Shepherd Dog Club!!    Even handlers and exhibitors and breeders out
of the area.
If we want this Sport to continue.......it will take some changes ......and
some are good changes.
We cannot waste time not getting along......complaining....boycotting....or
bad-mouthing.
In the end.....after a great show weekend......it IS worth the effort and hard
work and the lasting
friendships and champions and just watching each others pups grow into great
show dogs.
The time may be fleeting.....but hang on and enjoy the ride.....by helping and
supporting it all
now in whatever way you can.
When it's over.......lets make sure a great time was had by all........no
regrets!!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

any post.