[ SHOWGSD-L ] new neighbors

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:27:22 -0700

New people have moved into one of the new houses close to mine.  They
have a little dog who loves to bark at night, and the bark sounds
exactly like a child screaming.
Other neighbors have noticed, and have called me about it.  I hate to
meet new people with a complaint, but the dog is waking us up in the
middle of the night.  Any suggestions?  I have thought of baking them
some cookies and then bringing up the barking while chatting. The man of
the house is a person that speeds down the street of our quiet
neighborhood.  Hope he doesn't hit a kid.  All the kids play in the
street after school.
I hate these dilemmas!!  Doris E